In October 2020, we conducted a national survey of local emergency preparedness planners to better understand how they think about disability inclusion in local emergency planning.
Download the full-text version of the infographic here:
Prepared4ALL Survey Results text.pdf
Prepared4ALL Survey Results text.doc
Download the PDF version of the infographic here:
Prepared4ALL Survey Infographic.pdf
Prepared4ALL is an initiative of the National Center on Disability in Public Health. By mobilizing disability organizations to foster connections with emergency and public health preparedness planners, we aim to ensure the inclusion of people with disabilities in local emergency planning efforts. We provide support, training, and collaboration opportunities to create and strengthen local partnerships through our national network. Join us!
- Coming soon: Take our free online course titled “Whole Community Emergency Planning“
- Visit our Public Health is for Everyone toolkit
- Sign-up for our listserv
- Email us at Prepared4all@aucd.org
- Fill out our interest form
- Coming soon: Connect with affiliates near you